Thursday, June 17, 2004

A day to remember, as said in IRC

{moges} Today I had an exam at 9.20am
{moges} in ballarat, which is a 45minute drive away
{deadartist} uh huh
{Jim} think you did well?
{moges} i woke up at 7am, giving me heaps of time, but then i went back to sleep, thinking to myself "my exam isnt until 9.20, ill be right"
{moges} then i relised that i had to drive 45mins first to get to the exam
{moges} so i sprung out of bed, about 8am i relised this
{moges} i ended up leaving about 8.40
{deadartist} shit
{moges} i got in to the carpark next to the exam RIGHT on 9.20
{moges} except there were no parks
{Jim} lucky
{moges} so i had to go to the other carpark, find a park, then run to the exam hall
{moges} ran back coz i forgot my pen and then ran back to the exam
{deadartist} bloody hell
{moges} got in the exam, signed in... "SHIT! i forgot to turn off my lights"
{deadartist} lol!
{Jim} lol
{moges} finished an exam with 32 questions and a 600word essay in 30minutes, ran to my car
{moges} but i was too late
{deadartist} lol, i told you that thing was a bomb
{moges} with no-one else around, coz they were all still in the exam i rang the RACV
{moges} who took 40mins to get there
{moges} so i decided to go get soemthing to eat and get some money out of the bank
{moges} i took out $100, but it only gave me $50
{moges} and there was no number to ring, and the uni doesnt take responsiblity for it
{moges} so now i have to chase that up
{moges} nd then i got back to my car, waited and eventually the guy came
{moges} he jumpstarted my car, and then toldme to switch it off
* deadartist gives mogal a big hug
{moges} seems the my transmission fluid was leaking
{moges} so he tells me to wait as a pickup truck was on its way
{moges} so i waited another 40mns for that to arrive
* Chimpboy experiences schadenfreude.
* Seb has joined #w1khyjinx
* iZ|afk sets mode: +v Seb
{Seb} HUTTAH
{deadartist} some days everything conspires to fuck you over huh?
{deadartist} hey seb
{Seb} hey DA:D
{Bud} moges!
{Jim} hi seb
{Jim} hi chimp
{Seb} hey Jim :D
{moges} it took me acrrosstown to a mechanic who fixed it after 2 hours
{deadartist} that's not nice chimp
{Bud} hello chimpboy and seb
{moges} BUD!
{Seb} hey bud
{moges} SEB!
{Seb} MOGES!
{moges} so i got home, and went straight to bowling with friends
* jayce|bbl is now known as jayce
{moges} bowled a 134, 71 178 :P
{jayce} MOGES!!!
{deadartist} wb jayce
{jayce} ty
{deadartist} 178, not bad
{Jim} wb jayce
{jayce} tyx2
{moges} and then i got home, had tea and went bowling with my dad and lost against him, so ill never live that down
{moges} and now im here
{moges} JAYCE!
* moges bows
{jayce} {3
{jayce} I would wuzzle you, but moon would probably get jealous
* jayce glomps instead
{moges} hawt
{deadartist} sounds like a bugger of a day
* moges glomps back
{moges} yea
{deadartist} glad you made it here at last though
* jayce scrolls
{moges} yea
{moges} i finished my exam at 10am, didnt get home until 3pm
{deadartist} :(
{deadartist} bastard world
{Jim} it is
{moges} yea, the world is a bitch
{jayce} whoa moges
* jayce hugs
* moges hugs back
{jayce} thats what I call a bad day

No comments: